Text: Renesa Architecture Design Interiors / Photography: ©Niveditaa Gupta
Set against the foothills of the Himalayas – Casa Forma is a residence deconstructed in volume to reveal moments that elevate the notion of ‘home
Casa Forma derives its name from the Italian word “Forma” meaning the form of the existing
The House is a radical exercise of horizontal architectural line play against the natural vertical peak ranges set as
The Interiors are made of low and solid wood furniture and the layout of the spaces leaves enough space for free circulation between the furniture and the panels and allows for an individualized reading of the space along with its pieces.
Casa Forma’s layered assembly provides an architectural understanding to make way for green pockets and air corridors that capitalize on the rich environment of the existing foothills. Through a new typology of residential architecture, Casa Forma hopes to become an example in the understanding of growing cityscapes in the foothills.
Design Team –
• Sanjay Arora – Founder| Principal Architect
• Sanchit Arora – Studio Head Architect| Concept Design Head/Sketches/Graphics.
• Vandana Arora – Interior Designer| Decor Head
• Virender Singh- Studio Technical Head| Architectural
• Jagdish Bhandari – Architecture Intern / Graphics.
• Aayush Misra – Architecture Intern.
• Akarsh Varma – Architect.
• Sumit Singhania – Architecture Intern.Client – Mr.Rajeev Aggarwal.
• Contractor – Designer
• Lighting Consultants – White Lighting Solutions.
The House is a radical exercise of horizontal architectural architectural line play against the natural vertical peak ranges set as a wallpaper to this site.